By Coffee Collective
The Fundamentals of Excellent Coffee gives an essential introduction to coffee; from the origin of different varieties, how they’re grown and harvested, to how we choose to roast the coffee and finally to brew the perfect cup.
The book contains the latest knowledge and the best recipes, including:
- How to taste coffee
- The history of coffee
- How does cultivation impact taste?
- Sustainability in the world of coffee
- How to bring out the good flavour in professional roasting and in home roasting
- The barista's toolbox
- 20 step-by-step recipes for everything from AeroPress to filter coffee and espresso
- How to steam milk and pour latte art
Written by the co-founders of Coffee Collective